TA-262 Meter Communication Tester
In Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) applications, if the readout operation cannot be finished properly, it is always a challenge to diagnose the root cause. Does the problem come from the interface or the communication cable？ By using our patented TA-262 Meter Communication Port Tester an operator can test the com-port of a meter easily and quickly, then the problem can be immediately determined.
- The TA-262 tester can be used for communication port functionality test.
- Communication address/device ID detection.
- Baud rate detection.
- Widely used in on-site and laboratory test.
- Supported meter port: RS485, RS232, CS, infrared(IR) interfaces.
- Supported Protocols: IEC 62056-21(1107), dlms, IEC 60870-5-102, DL/T645, EDMI-MK6, Elster-Alpha, etc..
- Baud Rate: 300-19200bps; Supports meter baud-rate automatic detection.
- Test Report: The test results can be saved as a test report if needed.
- Integrated with main program of TATESTxx
- RS485 A-B static voltage detected
- Special test cable with RJ45 for RS232 serial port and Actaris meter port connections and testing.
- Special test cable with RJ11-6P for the port of Landis+Gyr meter port connections and testing.
- Special test cable with two-pins for normal meter terminal connection and testing.
- Support SD memory card for data backup
- Support WiFi communication
TA-262 is originally designed and manufactured by Tespro Electronics Co., Ltd.