TG-MTS Meter Test Stand
TG-MTS is a multi-purpose Meter Test Stand, applicable for the test of almost all square-shaped power energy meters, including Landis+Gyr, EDMI, etc.
It is designed for the use of:
- Meter prototype test and operation.
- MTS has its unique application where meters require frequent power-on/off manipulation.
- Meter's functional demonstration for customers and visitors.
- Meter test-run for tariff or parameters.
- Customer training and service center may also find it applicable.
- In single phase operation and powered.
- Free of wires connection to the meter, power on when meter is put onto the test stand, and shut-down when taken out.
- TG-MTS is made of insulation materials, sleek surfaces and safe to operator.
- Support 3p4w(58V×3, 220V×3), and 3p3w(phase to phase 100V) network, controlled by switch.
- Support each phase voltage and current on/off test operation.
- Operation with load current: 5A/1A, controlled by switch.
- Support A+/A- load operation by switching.
- On customized requirement design is possible, such as a simplified jig for meter power-on.
- Dual meter test stand is available.
- Communication port contact is available as an option.